Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fun and productive week!

Frog Collage/Painting

Lizard Collage/Painting

Giraffe Family baby gift












I didn't manage to get much blogging done this week due to time contstraints. Even though I didn't have much time, I managed to complete 3 projects this week.  The Frog was all done this week.  The Lizard just had a few things to complete.  And - ta da! - I finally finished my baby gift well in advance of my 10/15 travel date!  What a surprise.  Now I just have to remember to take it with me - LOL - I have been known to leave things at home before.  The frog and lizard are for sale in my Etsy shop (Bellefrogworks).  I also got some of my pins up on Etsy.  I am linking to Paint Party Friday - check out some fabulous art work by very talented artists there.  I always appreciate your visits and comments!

24 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!! great colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did get a lot done. love the tenderness of the giraffes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you get a week out of nowhere when all sorts of things get finished and done... love the frog especially...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your frog and lizard ~ great colors and design ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the frog...he is adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to find him in my garden!!! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  6. They are all so charming and fun, but the giraffe family? What a prize! That is going to be one cherished baby gift. Or at least it would be in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you had a productive art week! Love all three. What a sweet baby gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - I do love drawing and painting animals

      Delete
  8. I like all three of them- especially lizard all dressed up in his sunday best:) Lovely, soft drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great paintings, the baby gift look beautiful. I especially love the frog, stunning work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that baby gift is beyond adorable...I love all the giraffes...soooo sweet!! The others are so fun and whimsical!! What a productive week...good job!!

    Hope you don't forget it!!! But I certainly know how it can happen!!! Wink!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I have it right by my front door - Just have to remember it if I go out through the garage!!!

      Delete
  11. The arty frog and the lovely giraffes are my fav...Nice creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super, super, super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I so enjoy your artwork - it's beautiful.

      Delete
  13. What fun pieces. Love Love Frogs. well done. HPPF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love frogs too - I think I have 4 pins of frogs! All different! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete