Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Letter Love 101

Taking an online course with Joanne Sharpe -Letter Love 101.  Finally got some time to spend on the lessons - this one called for a grid (with wavy lines) - some words (I used different ones than Joanne used) and Pan Pastels for color.  I looked at her sample and saw "hot air balloon"!  I am not crazy about how I arranged the colors (too much yellow / orange around the top and sides) but like my letters.  I finally relaxed with this - I've always been a little tight about making letter art.  I allowed myself to just go with the flow  and really enjoyed it.  I think I will work on a larger version and changed up the colors a bit.  Thanks for taking a look - create something new today and enjoy the gifts God has given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment