Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Life happens!

     
I already broke my commitment to blog at least once a week!  I'm not sure exactly where last week went - but I do know that it is gone.  I have been working and got a 2nd stainless steel table.  I love the workspace I have now.  I have some more rearranging to do - but the tables are great.  As you can see - my girl Grace is still a work in progress.  Today I spent some more quality time with my Father creator  and worked a little on the painting - trying to go as the Spirit leads and not as Gina does.  My flooring is not blue tarp - that's to protect the non-blue tarp hardwood. I am messy.  I have been making more heart shaped pins - I call them HeartWorks.  Hope to sell some of them - but not stressing over it - something I am very proficient at.  Hope you enjoyed seeing my studio.  I'm going to try to stick with once or twice a week updates here - more if I can manage it.  Thanks for stopping by - God's blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment