Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Not beautiful - and that's ok!

 Welcome to the "Not beautiful" girl's club.  These were sketched with my left hand (non dominant) and just straightened out a bit and colored with my right hand.  They are not lovely or perfect - neither am I (perfect that is - I am lovely!!!).  I like drawing with my left hand - it really loosens me up.  I also got some Derwent GraphiTint pencils at the new Dick Blick in Savannah this weekend.  Always wanted to try them but wasn't sure I would like such subtle color.  Turns out I love working with them.  They are water soluble and "paint" beautifully.  Will make more imperfect ladies - they are relaxing and fun.  Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment if you can.  I love to hear what you have to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment