Thursday, October 18, 2012

I am back home after a very stressful time away

No picture today - I had to go to NY rather suddenly a week ago Sunday.  I don't usually post personal items but I feel badly that I never even responded to so many of you who left lovely comments on my last posting for PPF.  My mom, who had a stroke almost 3 years ago, had a sudden turn in her health.  The long and short of it is that she passed away last Friday morning.  I couldn't post here as I had very little access to a computer and even less time and energy.  I will respond to all the wonderful comments I received on my last post and hope to be creating again in the very near future - maybe even tomorrow.  Thanks to all of you who follow my blog and / or leave comments that are so encouraging.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your sad news! Sending you lots of hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gina and Howard,

    I was so sorry for you when I read the news about Gina's mother passing away. It must have been a shock.
    Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you!

    Love and a big hug,
    Jorica

    ReplyDelete