Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blogging is hard work!



Did someone say this blogging thing was an intuitive process?  Ouch - my brain is in pain!  I am finally finding my way around the various screens and there is a lot of help out there.  It's not good when blogging takes the place of art.  Can't do much this week anyway - my daughter's friend is sleeping on the pull out sofa in my studio.  And 20 somethings can really sleep!  So - posting an older piece - there are collage elements on the lower part of the canvas - as well as Psalm 19:1 - "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands".  The silhouetted pamettos were in anticipation of our move to the Low Country (no - not the Netherlands - Beaufort SC).  I used some molding paste for the grass to give it some more texture.  Just love paintings I can touch (or at least want to touch).  So - off to the non-blogging chores.  Be back again soon - I hope!






No comments:

Post a Comment