Monday, April 9, 2012

Another 21 Secrets project

This is the journal page I created for Christy Tomlinson's section of 21 Secrets - The Art of Texture.  Loved Christy's video - she is a messy artist and I can relate well to that.  I often have painted hands and work surface!  Her focus is on creating texture with modeling paste - I had an entire jar of  Liquitex light modeling paste I had never used.  I spread it over 2 different sized of sequin waste and stuck the buttons right into it. After it dried I applied paint and acrylic ink and sprayed lots of water.  After all that dried I stamped and wiped some distress ink pads over it all.  It' looked so little dark so I wiped some Moonlight White Brilliance ink over it.  It was fun to do and it's fun to look at!  What more could I want? Thanks Christy.  Check out 21 Secrets - It's a wonderful online "event" and I'm sure there is still time to join in the fun!  Have a blessed day and thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment