Wednesday, September 5, 2012

29 Faces - Day 5

Waiting for my husband as he got his teeth cleaned - I met a lovely lady and we chatted a bit.  Then she went in for her appointment.  I then pulled out my little tag and sketched her as well as I could from memory.  Her hair was not that yellow (more ash) but that's how it came out with my available colored pencils.  She was a pretty lady and I think I caught her likeness.  She is my day 5 entry - 29 Faces In September is where you'll find what everyone else has done!  Go and check it out.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to make a spontaneous sketch of someone you met! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Valerie - I am using this whole challenge as just that - a challenge. Not trying to make every piece a "master" piece!! Hard for me not to perfect each one - but I'm not perfect anyway!

    ReplyDelete