Friday, October 25, 2013

Back at last - and after a fantastic class with Pam Carriker!


I do know how long it's been.  I realize that I disappeared without a word. Everything's ok now - but I had a visit from a chronic problem and just had to lay back for a while.  Blogging just felt like a real effort to me and although I was creating (sporadically at first) I just couldn't get the energy to post.

So - enough about that.  I finally opened my ETSY shop!!  Yay!! If you have time to go and visit ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bellefrogworks) I would appreciate it and any comments you might have.  The 3 ladies above were inspired after I attended a super class taught by Pam Carriker in Saluda, NC last weekend.  I have long been an admirer of Pam's and she is not only a wonderful artist but a fabulous teacher. (I believe she will be back at that venue next July teaching a couple of different classes - venue is wonderful as well - Random Arts owned and run by the Jane Powell who is a terrific lady).

I also have a larger collage/painting in progress - a baby gift.  I will post that during the week.  I am linking to Paint Party Friday.  Go a view all the gorgeous art work that Kristin and Eva so graciously host each week.  Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed and art filled day.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on opening your etsy shop! I hope it goes fabulously. Your portraits are lovely, I especially like the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa - no sales yet but some favorites and views

      Delete
  2. Lovely portraits, welcome back and congrats on your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a long while! Hope you are feeling more yourself now! You were missed!! All very pretty I love the blue one...lots of depth. Good for you opening shop!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling better - I missed being here. Thanks for the encouraging (as always) comment

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your Etsy shop! Glad you enjoyed the workshop, too. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie - the workshop was truly awesome - she is a great teacher.

      Delete
  5. I like your portraits. Congrats on the shop. I have Pam's book, what a great opportunity. Blessings, Janet PPF Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are on my Christmas list. She's a terrific teacher. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  6. welcome back, lovely portraits and congrats on your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on opening your Etsyshop! I especially like your blue lady. Must've been great to do a live-class with Pam. Hope you're doing well now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Your ladies all have atmosphere surrounding them! Best of wishes for your etsy shop, one day I might manage to open one too. Wishing you well!
    Blessings Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my 3rd attempt - it's lots of work and I wasn't really prepared for it the 1st 2 times. Thanks for your lovely comment

      Delete
  9. Congrats on the shop. My favourite is the orange woman..beautifully painted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty portraits! Best wishes for success with your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Back! I hope everything is well and worked out! Terrific portraits! Good Luck with your new Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back - I hope your shop goes well. Beautiful Art as well this week x

    ReplyDelete