Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Play date before clean up


 More play time with Dylusion spray inks and stencils.  Then I looked for images.  Found a rainbow school of fish in one and a star flower in the other.  Colored with Twinkling H2Os and Smooch paints (for some stronger and more opaque color).  Meant to paint my bedroom wall today - oh well.  Maybe I'll tape it off later.  I should be more relaxed after my play time - however, the mess in my studio is not conducive to relaxing.  So in the next few days I will do a major clean up.  It's almost impossible to work in there.  That is not relaxing.  Glad I got time today - will be busy tomorrow.  I have to get to the gym and will be helping to tie dye tee shirts in my little man's class tomorrow.  Hope you get some play time today - there are always to chores to do!
.

3 comments:

  1. chores can wait! I love love your new paintings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok - forgot to hit reply! Thanks for the comment - we all need encouragement!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete