Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tag again - you're it!

I know - 2 posts in a row.  But kind of separate topics.  I've been on a tag roll lately.   The one on the right was posted previously but I added some tiny crystal eyes and some "coral" on the bottom.  The one on the left I worked on yesterday and today. Used Dylusions and stencils.  I stamped with the punchinella.  Then I used a Crafter's Workshop stone stencil and a paper towel with water to remove some of the paint in the stencil area.  When done I saw this daisy and painted it with acrylics and outlined with a Copic multiliner.  Ever since I took Dina Wakely's intuitive painting class on 21 Secrets I've been using the technique.   It definitely speaks to my creative side.  I love making tags - now to figure out what to do with them!!

This is the lighting system my DH got me for indoor art shots from one of his discount web sites!  It is lovely and only cost about $30.  Used it for the 1st time today.  Comes with the case (which folds into a portfolio with  pockets for the lights and tripod); 2 lights; 4 velvet backdrops (red, blue, white and black) and an adorable tripod for the camera!  Just love it - Used it for these pics - Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment